Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I wish you the best, I guess...

My mentee has the best playlists in the world.

I come across this song:

John Legend | Everybody Knows


There are many songs that led me to the light of knowledge, but this one gave me the SUN.

This is what I'm saying. This is what I'm talking about. I have been talking about LIFE lately, particularly one subject: LOVE.

I'm not talking about falling in love, I'm talking about the meaning of it all. For me personally, I am scared of love. I am scared of it's capabilities. As much as it can give, it can take back everything that I want.

Have you ever realized when you try to give someone advice, not necessarily love, they answer:

"I know..."

Do they really know? Do they really know the meaning of love?

May sound cliche, but think about it deeply and try to find what I'm really asking you...

1 comment:

Corriendo said...

aww...michelle. i youtubed this song, and it's so good!! i love your blog. deep.